Saturday, May 31, 2008

Look at the stars, look how they shine for You

I am so blessed.

Here I am in Estes Park, CO surrounded by some of the greatest people ever. I've had such a great time at training so far. Who knew I'd be back here in this place--physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

I took this yesterday:


Training is tiring but I'm not a freak-o like I was two years ago. I was such a ball of anxiety, but since I've already been through it, I know what to expect. I'm more chill now and I'm praying I stay this way all summer long.

My crew--amazing--three girls who I'm looking forward to getting to know them this summer. I just think we're going to work so well together. Anything is an upgrade from my last experience, but I truly believe I've been blessed with these people this summer.

OH! Here is where I'm going:

Ogden, Utah
Hobbs, New Mexico
Tishomingo, Oklahoma

Sweet huh? Nowhere near home, but then again, why do I need to go home?

1 comment:

B. L. Yansak said...

Sounds perfect, J. Stay strong, I know you can do it. Enjoy every minute of every day because as you said, time is going fast but everything happens for a reason. It is, however, up to us to enjoy opportunities to the fullest. Peace N love my dear.