Sunday, August 10, 2008

Let the bass from the speakers run through ya sneakers

While I run, I listen to my ipod and lately I've been playing my "Love Out Loud" playlist--all the songs from the Workcamp program this summer.

Take it All by Hillsongs United is at the exact same beat as my pace when I run.

This is corny but today I was thinking about how anxious I am to start school because once senior year begins, it's going to be gone and then I'm going to have to make some extreme real life choices. If I let myself think about it too long, my heartbeat seriously rises because I get so worked up. Maybe I should use the song in my everyday life, rather than just when I run.

You sent your Son,
From heaven to earth.
Delivered us all,
It's eternally heard.
I searched for truth,
And all I found was You.
My God,
I'll only ever give my all.

No comments: