Sunday, May 17, 2009

Everybody has a secret. But they can keep it. Oh no they can't.

Don't live your years of college thinking its a time for experimentation--it's not, these years count in real life. Why we think it's okay to drink alcohol underage, smoke pot, do drugs, have sex, lead people on, blow people off, etc. just because "we're in college and having fun," I will never know. People pay for the mistakes they made in college just like they do for mistakes in any other period of life. Thank God I'm done. I wouldn't do it again.

1 comment:

Ivy and Haley said...

I saw what you wrote on post secret, and then I saw this. And you are right. It is important to remember that what you do in college still counts. It's not like everyone gets erased when you graduate and all of a sudden you are a real adult. You have to start practicing, otherwise you won't know how.

Come visit our blog! And comment please, we love comments :)
http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com

Ivy